Players must RSVP to each indoor training session. If we reach a capacity, preference will be given to players that are registered for the 2022 season.
Our indoor training program will take place at Richmond Street Public School in Thorold (153 Richmond Street, Thorold ON)
- Please select the proper age/session for your player.
- Anyone entering the facility must complete the Provincial Self-Assessment Tool: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/
- Masks are no longer required.
- Players must have a dry pair of indoor shoes.
- One (1) Parents/Guardian is allowed to attend per player.
- PROOF OF VACCINE IS NO LONGER REQUIRED.
- 5U/7U/9U Players are required to have a parent/guardian present at all times (no drop-offs)
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your session.
- Policies and protocols may change with little to no notice as they develop from the DSBN.
**Preference will be given to players that are currently registered for the 2022 season**
February 6, 2022: --->COMPLETED<---
February 20, 2022: --->COMPLETED<---
March 6, 2022: --->COMPLETED<---
March 27, 2022: --->COMPLETED<---
April 10, 2022: --->COMPLETED<---
April 24, 2022: --->FULL<---
To register to play for the 2022 season, CLICK HERE